See? I said a once-a-week post and I'm already behind!
In all fairness, last week was pretty crazy. My family was in town for my college graduation (woot!) and mom stayed the entire week so I was pretty busy going back and forth and hanging out with family and friends.
Anyway, things have settled down so I hope to keep up with the one post a week thing -- maybe more. I'm not doing much these days.
I'll be honest. I've been a little anxious recently trying to see how God is putting the pieces to this new puzzle together. To begin with, let me just say that I have the most wonderful husband on the planet. Sure, he has flaws. But when it comes to me, he gives 100% all of the time. I know without a doubt that he loves me, is completely loyal, and would do anything for me.
Brian assures me that I can take this time of transition to do what I want. But, I would like to find a job to help out with moving expenses. I know I don't necessarily HAVE to, but I am looking. So far, no good. I feel like I'm not contributing anything. But just when I feel myself wanting to panic, I am overwhelmed with feelings of assurance and peace from God. I know He is going to take care of us. I don't know how, but I feel He is already working towards making all these loose ends meet.
Speaking of jobs, I am still searching for one in Memphis. Yeah, some days I ask myself why I turned down 36k/year plus benefits. It makes no sense at all. Not in worldly standards, at least. But I am positive that this was the call God had on our lives. To leave and go on to bigger things now and watch HIM do all the work -- if we remain faithful. But, if anyone out there knows of anything in the Memphis/Cordova area, let me know! :)
This really is such a faith journey for the both of us. I just love the peace and assurance that God is delivering me daily. It isn't easy to fully trust and let go, but I know He is in this. And I'm just waiting to see what cool things He's gonna do.

No comments:
Post a Comment