I am right there with you LL. Everyday is another battle with the desires of motherhood. Some days I believe could hold a child all day, others I find myself thinking, "thank The Lord it is just Tyler and myself," especially when I see the cost of diapers and formula. I too know and believe God provides for His children. As far as the "BC," I believe God will have His way regardless of medication. I don't beleive it is a henderance for His power. I guess I must be crazy too! Thanks for posting LL!
Haha! That is why I call it a struggle...I am torn between both desires as well. I guess that's why we (me, you, and Nat) don't have kids yet. When it's time, we'll be all in!
I am right there with you LL. Everyday is another battle with the desires of motherhood. Some days I believe could hold a child all day, others I find myself thinking, "thank The Lord it is just Tyler and myself," especially when I see the cost of diapers and formula. I too know and believe God provides for His children.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the "BC," I believe God will have His way regardless of medication. I don't beleive it is a henderance for His power.
I guess I must be crazy too! Thanks for posting LL!
Haha! That is why I call it a struggle...I am torn between both desires as well. I guess that's why we (me, you, and Nat) don't have kids yet. When it's time, we'll be all in!
ReplyDeleteLove reading your blog!