Pages

.

Friday, December 21, 2012

today's prayer.

Lord, make the desire of my heart be to serve you in every capacity, every situation, every day, every possible way you provide, and with every fiber of my being.

Remind me of Your sheer power and might. Remind me that You are the Author, Creator, and Sustainer of not only my life, but of all life.

May Your glory move me to worship and live a lifestyle of continued, genuine worship.

May Your presence be ever before me. May I never walk ahead and become too enthralled by my own agendas and dreams.

Remind me when I'm hurting and worried that You have a plan for prosperity in my life and not harm (Jer. 29:11). Remind me that You are the God of all flesh and that nothing is too difficult for you (Jer. 32:27). Remind me that you are with me and will uphold me (Is. 41:10).

May I never waste another day and may I be ever mindful of Your return and the work that is to be done - the work that I am to do during this time that You have given me.




When He shall come with trumpet sound
O, may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Christ alone, Cornerstone
Weak made strong in the Savior's love
Through the storm, He is Lord
Lord of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment